Login only half-working

Comments

• RecklessFable_BAK
    I can log into the forums, but no the main site or account management. I entered a help request two days ago but haven't received even confirmation of receipt of a request.
  • ryan
    ryan
    You account as not been activated yet. I've resent the activation email to your email address on file. You'll need to click on the link in the email to activate your account and then you'll be good to go.

Let us know if you still have problems.
  • RecklessFable_BAK
    I got:
    "That activation code was not found. Either the activation code was mis-typed or your account is already activated. Try logging in."

I'm using the URL so I'm not mis-typing it.
  • RecklessFable
    RecklessFable
    All fixed now. Thanks!
  • ackerlja
    I'm having the exact same issue as well. I tried two accounts since I thought perhaps I did something wrong the first time. But I continually get the error that I cannot log in to an unactivated account but then when I attempt an activation again I get that same “That activation code was not found. Either the activation code was mis-typed or your account is already activated. Try logging in.”
  • ackerlja
    Ahh, fixed it myself. I have my firefox to prompt me for new cookies. I just rigged up an exception for www.obsidianportal.com and everything seems to be going smoothly. I hope this helps someone.