Hello From Utah

Benjamin385
Benjamin385
edited May 2009 in Player Lounge

Comments

• Benjamin385
    Benjamin385
    Hi, My name is Ben (Obviously)

and I started to Play role playing games around a few years ago back in high school. I started off with 3.5 D&D got hooked with all the Great books and the people in my area who play it. I have tons of D&D books both from Wizards and Other Publishers.

I love Hero System have an few of their books.

It was not unitl Recently till I Found out about Unisystem and Obsidian Portal. Love AMFBE (All Flesh Must be Eaten) and the All Tomorrows Zombies Supllement.

I am Currently Making and Campaign setting Based on Unisystem. You can Check it out since it is public.

It is called Sea of the Stars. It should come up if you search it.
    I plan on Using the All Tommorows Zombies and The AMFBE Core Book to make this campaign setting.

Well Thats me :)
  • FemmeLegion
    FemmeLegion
    "a few years ago, back in high school"

WHIPPERSNAPPER! (cough, hack, wheeze)

So far in my gaming career, I've done enough to agree that great people make for great games and a great gaming experience.
  • DarthKrzysztof
    DarthKrzysztof
    Now, FemmeLegion, we need young blood to replace the dust in our veins... uh...

Welcome, Ben! Obsidian Portal is an awesome tool, and I'm sure you'll find it very useful for your game(s).
  • Benjamin385
    Benjamin385
    Thank you for the Warm welcome :)