Internal Server Errors Updating Pages That Include Monster Cards

longlivelavey
edited April 2009 in Bug Reports

Comments

  • longlivelavey
    Posts: 2
    Hello,

    I am consistently receiving 'Internal Server Error (500)' error messages every time I try to update any page that includes the Dungeon Mastering Tools website's monster card code.

    Example: http://tools.dungeonmastering.com/monstercards/opcode/1419

    It works fine when I first create the page, but from then on whenever I try to update the same page I receive the error above.

    Any ideas?

    --
    longlivelavey

    OS: WINXP SP2; OSX 10.4
    Browser: IE 7; Firefox 3.0.6; Safari
  • longlivelavey
    Posts: 2
    Okay, so now it's not happening anymore. Every time I update the page (with, or without, Monster Cards), I do not receive the Internal Server error message and my modifications appear on the updated page.

    I guess you can consider this problem resolved, although I'd still like to know what happened. I spent an hour troubleshooting the issue, so for it now to just simply clear up for no apparent reason is a little more annoying than the problem itself.

    --
    longlivelavey
Sign In or Register to comment.

December 2021
“Le Sang versé d’Occitanie” (The Spilled Blood of Occitania)

Read the feature post on the blog
Return to Obsidian Portal

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Discussions