My name is Jeremy Frenette

Neikun
Neikun
edited April 2009 in Player Lounge

Comments

• Neikun
    Neikun
    I have school soon so I can't post some items I have created.
    Just a couple teasers for you before I head out.
    They will be 3.5 system
    An extended Deck of Many Things to incorporate a full deck of playing cards.
    Bag of infinite space.

A pleasure to express my creativity.
  • FemmeLegion
    FemmeLegion
    Ooooh! I love things like the deck of many things and the deck of fate. I'm *almost* sad they're not appropriate for the world I'm building. Well, the Deck of Fate definitely isn't.
  • Neikun
    Neikun
    Well here it is.
    "Deckofmanythings":http://www.obsidianportal.com/item/exdeckmanthing
  • Figment
    Figment
    I like it. Here are a few questions and suggestions (and its OK if the answer to my questions is GM perogative):

%{color:red}*Five of Diamonds%*: Pay to what or whom?*Two of Spades*: random d8, random 2d3 and reroll duplicate, player's choice, or GM's choice?*Nine of Spades*: correct your typo of "re" to "are" when you get the chance*Joker without Trademarks*: You have an asterisk at the end of the description without an asterisk footnote anywhere on the page._*Wiki Tags*_: You have the tags "Deck", "many", "of", and "things". Assuming that you meant the whole phrase as a single tag, use quotation marks around the phrase, ie "Deck of many things".

It's given me an idea to introduce something similar using the Fate Deck in my current MSHAG campaign. 100 cards in five suits could be quite fun to monkey around with. Thanks for sharing, and I look forward to more from you as you have the time!
  • Neikun
    Neikun
    Thank you for the feedback.
    Since the two of Spades is already a part of the original Deck of Many Things, I let it keep it's effect.
    The DMG states the the alignment must be radically different from the current one.

Five of spades : You are greeted by an old man in a tattered cloak with a long gray beard and an over sized backpack. He demands the money at a certain location (DM's discretion) and tells the character to do so within twenty-four hours.