Hello there!

Sstavix
edited April 2009 in Player Lounge

Comments

• Sstavix
    Hello! I'm killing some time before 5:00 rolls around. ;) I've been a member for a couple of weeks and have been working on my characters and campaign. I've been poking around and experimenting, and I like what I'm seeing so far (in fact, I'm considering going for the paid account, once the money comes in. ;) )

I've been involved with role-playing games since elementary school, in the mid- to late-'80s. Although I don't have the same amount of experience as others may have, I think I can qualify as a veteran gamer. I am a bit of a game afficionado, and there aren't too many games that I haven't at least heard of (or at least variations of the game). I've even dabbled a bit in game design, but haven't had any significant publications. A few articles in gaming magazines, but that's about it.

I'm looking forward to seeing what else I can do here with this gaming tool! Thank you for providing it, and I'll see you around!
  • FemmeLegion
    FemmeLegion
    Welcome to the site! Glad you're liking it. I have yet to go for a paid account, but my DM did it without a second thought. =)