What up

Tallyn
Tallyn
edited April 2009 in Player Lounge

Comments

• Tallyn
    Tallyn
    Hey
    I just created an account and I would like to say this site looks to be the coolest dm tool I have ever seen. I have been dming for almost 8 years now as in I have dmed most of the time for 8 years and I would like to say I wish I found this site earlier. I just finished a game about a week ago and I know I could have used this site.
    Well let’s see I am from Arizona (Its hot all the time) and I have a large gaming group (9 people). We play all kinds of game like rpgs, table top war game, comp games. Also we have a great local game store. All hail the gamers in.
    Well I hope to help as much as I can with new dms and new gamers as much as possible on this site so look forward to my posts out there in OP land.

Peace
  • FemmeLegion
    FemmeLegion
    Hello! Glad it looks like the site is working out for you.

I briefly considered being a snarly growly (expletive) in honor of April Fool's Day, but decided it wasn't worth it.
  • Figment
    Figment
    Welcome to the fold. It's great to see that so many people from the Valley of the Sun are on here! Game Depot rules! ;^)