Hello from Qingdao, China.

genedragon
genedragon
edited April 2009 in Player Lounge

Comments

• genedragon
    genedragon
    This is probably a rare sight - I mean my location.

I'm from Canada/Norway. Been living in China for the past 5 years on account that I found my love here. A few years ago, I introduced her to role-playing. As creative and imaginative as she is, it took little time for her to jump right in. We started a solo-campaign in Eberron 3.5. It was a blast, but I yearned for the dynamics of a larger group.

I started a little home-brew 3.5 campaign last year. Sadly, due to work and moving house, it was short lived. But I did learn that there is a budding community of gamers here in China. Most of them are expats but there are a few locals with interest kindling in their eyes.

Now, that I'm settled down for at least the next 3 years in Qingdao, I'll be forming a new group. I've made the move to 4E. Collected enough books and gaming paraphernalia to run game with greater ease. Now, I'll begin to let the news ride the social winds to fill the chairs around the tabletop and - voila! - the game shall commence, well, in a week or two that is :)

As to my history: I've played and DMed for near 20 years now. Most of the editions of D&D (only a few times with basic). Palladium, Earthdawn, SJG, WW... many. I've always come back to D&D as it is the creative mothership. Bee-beep, bee-beep... or should I say flagship...

Ni hao!!!
  • FemmeLegion
    FemmeLegion
    Hi, and wow! I wish you luck putting together a group and spreading the fun!