Fargo gamer

Mortag1981
edited March 2009 in Player Lounge

Comments

• Mortag1981
    Hi everyone!

I just found the site the other day while I was surfing the internet and I must say that I'm thoroughly impressed.

My name is Corey and I've been playing/GMing for 15 years (maybe more, but time is never a strong point with me). I've done everything from AD&D to Shadowrun to White-Wolf to Ninja Burger and I love all aspects of gaming. I'm currently working on a new game using Obsidian Portal and when I get things ready I'll be looking for players locally. So, if you're in the Fargo area, feel free look me up.

As a GM I'm very open. I generaly have a broad idea of where my campaign is going and who the major villians are, but leave the actual path taken to the players. I adapt to what my players want to do, even if it's completely off-track. My biggest pet peeve is late cancellations. I expect the players to be as dedicated to the game as I am, but of course I realize RL comes first. I can't wait to get my game started and really put Obsidian Portal to good use!