EsVachel's Introduction.

EsVachel
EsVachel
edited March 2009 in Player Lounge

Comments

• EsVachel
    EsVachel
    Greeting fellow gamers. I go by Es'Vachel on the ol' interwebbertubernets, Es' is fine for short. Seen this page a while back and decided to drag out the old notebooks and get some of this stuff down on digital media for posterity. Feel free to check out the Orin campaign I'm posting on, it's a collaboration between myself and a co-gm whom should be showing up on-site soon. If you catch a typo shoot me a PM, I love to have everything sorted like that.

I've been playing/running games since I was 8 or so, but only seriously since 15 or 16. I've ran a few long term campaigns on a few different systems and enjoy tossing myself and my players into new and immersive worlds as much as I enjoy long-term story building. The most essential part to any gaming experience, other than having fun (obviously) is the cooperative narrative element found in less structured game systems. Needless to say I'm a fan of oddbal systems like Wujick's Diceless Amber, BESM, and the White Wolf Storyteller Systems. I keep coming back to my old Dungeons and Dragon campaigns tho, partly nostalgia, partly because it can be used to convey an old sword and sorcery novella feel.

Feel free to drop me a line anytime, I'll try to check back regularly and hammer details out on Orin. I'd love for some provocative questions as regards the campaign, or constructive feedback and criticsm.

Peace to you all.

Es'Vachel
  • FemmeLegion
    FemmeLegion
    Hi Es'Vachel!

Florimel is also really into Diceless Amber, but I've only played it twice (the campaign was SUPPOSED to be a one-shot, but yeah).