Looking for a group in Toronto

roux
edited March 2009 in Player Lounge

Comments

• roux
    Hi all. I haven't gamed in.. well in ages. I cut my teeth on AD&D 2nd Ed. when it was still new, if that gives you an idea ;)

I'm looking for a D&D group in Toronto who would be willing to take on someone who remembers rolling THAC0 and wants to get back into the swing of things.
  • ItsOnlyMe
    Hi roux,

Just came across your post and thought I'd respond on the off chance that you're still looking around - my hubby and I (in Toronto) are wanting to get back into gaming. I started in 2nd Ed, he in 3rd and we've both played sporadically since then (him more than me) - we'd love to get into it again but are a little shy about finding folks in case we end up with the way too serious folks we used to hate playing with or a bunch of 15-year-olds - not that there's anything wrong with that, just not our scene anymore.

Anyway, we have an assortment of D&D books and some for the other systems - a good understanding and familiarity with the concept of 'gaming' - but kinda need training wheels for a bit to get back in - we'd love to give a fun game a try in a non-competitive environment.

Cheers!