[FIXED] Campaign Not Showing Up In 'Search' Field

Jorrigun
Jorrigun
edited February 2009 in Bug Reports

Comments

• Jorrigun
    Jorrigun
    My Mutants & Masterminds campaign's not showing up when you search for it.
    It's slug is 'over-watch'. I had to hyphenate the title to differentiate it from another M & M campaign called 'overwatch'. Regardless of how I type my campaign's title into the 'Search' field, the other users 'overwatch' campaign shows up in the results but not mine. My friends who've searched for my campaign are getting the same trouble too.

Any ideas anyone please?
  • bevinflannery
    bevinflannery
    Though it's not showing up on a search on the campaign title, I can find it in the Campaign listings by using the filter on the game system Mutants and Masterminds. Just an FYI.
  • Jorrigun
    Jorrigun
    Yeah, I noticed that it was showing up in the Campaigns List too bevinflannery.

I'd still like to see the campaign show up after doing a search for it though.
  • gilorian
    I think we have something similar happening with our campaign.
    Our campaign is titled "Clockwork Wars"
    If you do a search another campaign "THE Clockwork Wars" will show up, but not ours.
    Again, it shows up in the listing, but not the search.
  • gilorian
    Woot! This appears to be fixed now.
    Both Clockwork War and Jorrigun's Overwatch shows up when searched for.
  • ryan
    ryan
    Yep, got it fixed. Thanks for the bug report!

I am noticing some weirdness with searching “Clockwork Wars” vs “THE Clockwork Wars” vs "Clockwork" not returning the proper results. I'll see what I can do to get it fixed. At least it's indexing properly now :)
  • g33kymonk3y
    g33kymonk3y
    I'm having the same issue with my campaign - Thicker Than Water. Four or five others pop up, but not mine.

http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/ttw