W00T! What it is?!

SqueeEGA
SqueeEGA
edited February 2009 in Player Lounge

Comments

• SqueeEGA
    SqueeEGA
    Hello, me Squee. Some think me Elite Goblin Assassin, and others think me Elite Goblin Artificer...some billies think me Executive Goblin Assistant...me sure me goblin, but...*shrug*

Over Christmas in 98(I think) my uncle, who had been playing dnd since the 70's, busted out his books, and I got my first dose of a real RPG w/ him and my cousins. I got myself some AD&D books and started playing w/ my friends. I even tried to be a stuck up player and not switch to 3.0 ... that didnt last. I'm so invested in 3.5 at this point that I probably wont switch to 4.o exclusively, but I'll at least give a go.

We had a pretty intense campaign a few years back that resulted in a primary antagonist for a book series I'm working on. I'm going to be working on pieces of that story for dnd campaigns, and other adventures to help flesh out the world.

I discovered this place via Dragonmount.com, and signed up though I havent started too much yet...I'll get there. Also, it seems that Gabe from Penny Arcade has been grasped by DnD and has mentioned this place.

Its good to see a decent sized group here that can give feedback on game content and whatnots.

O.o
  • TheStray7
    TheStray7
    Hello and welcome to the madness!