here goes absolutely nothing!

b0xman
b0xman
edited February 2009 in General Archive

Comments

• b0xman
    b0xman
    Im new! i just finished building the begginning of my campeign! im looking for players! whats the best way to find some? obviously i want to find some near where i live, so i have given you my street adress yadda yadda, but is there a way to LOOK for people? havent found it yet...

love that new car smell!
  • FemmeLegion
    FemmeLegion
    Right now, the best way to find people here is to hit the "Introduce Yourself" thread and sniff around for folks who've said they're from the area. I'd then recommend contacting them privately via the main site rather than posting something here, since I wouldn't be surprised if some folks post their intro, stick around for a few days and then don't check the forums much once their games get underway =)

OP doesn't put a whole lot of emphasis on the player/game matchup aspect, possibly since there are other websites that handle such things already (meetup.com, anyone?). They give you the chance to make your game available, but then it's more a matter of players finding the game rather than the other way around.