The top menu buttons don't work under Safari on Mac [OP Staff: Fixed, Update in comments]

Broc27
Broc27
edited May 29 in Bug Reports

Hi!

I can't use the buttons from the top menu "Quick Links, Campaigns, +New etc." from my Mac using Safari. With my work computer, using Windows and Chrome, everything works. 

Post edited by vadercomplex on

Comments

• vadercomplex
    vadercomplex

Oh no! We're so sorry to hear that! I'll get this over to the team and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. :~) @Broc27

Obsidian Portal Support Druid | [email protected]

• Broc27
    Broc27

Thanks! Just tried again today and it still doesn't work. I have workarounds to access my content, but I'll be happy when it's fixed :-)

• vadercomplex
    vadercomplex

Hello my friend! Can we get a screenshot from you on the Safari browser, showing the error - please? :~) That would be so helpful! @Broc27

• Broc27
    Broc27

No, I'm trying to upload it here and it says "413 Request Entity Too Large nginx"

Anyway it's hard to take a screenshot of me clicking on the top menu buttons and them not doing anything?

• vadercomplex
    vadercomplex

@Broc27: Thank you for letting us know, do you happen to have a way to screen record, if we need it? 

• vadercomplex
    vadercomplex

Hey @Broc27! I went ahead and sent you a personal message to your account email so we could troubleshoot on this some more! I'd really like to get this fixed for you. :~) 

• SickPuppy
    SickPuppy

I'm having the same problem.  I can't view character sheets either.

• Vanillabean
    Vanillabean

Hey @SickPuppy, So sorry you're running into this too! I'm going to be reaching out to via email to see if we can get some more information while we look into this. Thanks so much! 

Obsidian Portal Dungeon Manager || [email protected] 

• vadercomplex
    vadercomplex

Hi @Sickpuppy, I'm the Weekday Support Druid! I've sent you a message follow up on this issue, just in case you don't get a notification for this post. :~) 

• vadercomplex
    vadercomplex

As a solution shared by our lovely friend Broc27: 

Please try checking and updating your MacOS, as well as Safari! This should fix the issue.

If you're still experiencing problems, do not hesitate to reach out to us!