Penny Arcade Rollcall!

TheStray7
TheStray7
edited February 2009 in General Discussion

Comments

• TheStray7
    TheStray7
    Who here found this site through Penny Arcade's review? Stand and be counted!

*TheStray7*, Present!
  • Redslash12
    Redslash12
    I am, and I'm loving the site! Thanks Penny Arcade!
  • sleepyjonnie
    sleepyjonnie
    Me too. I love it. I've already started two campaigns and am active in building my brother's campaign.
  • TashaG
    TashaG
    Yep, found this place thanks to Penny Arcade :D
  • Acetaminophen
    Acetaminophen
    *Stands*
  • Nelph0nd
    Nelph0nd
    Not sure if I count or not... I don't read Penny Arcade hardly at all, and I never read the review of OP on their site.

However, I came here because of a friend of mine who DOES read Penny Arcade who DID read the review, and he forwarded me a link to obsidianportal.com because he thought I'd find it useful.

And he was right. :)
  • Kroy
    Kroy
    I love PA. I was using this site a full year before Gabe posted his discovery. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy that I was 'on to' something before those two. But yeah, PA rules. It prompted me to tell him about D20 Pro. (www.d20pro.com)
  • stumblewyk
    stumblewyk
    bq. I love PA. I was using this site a full year before Gabe posted his discovery. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy that I was ‘on to’ something before those two. But yeah, PA rules.

This.