NPC vs PC

Comments

• sleepyjonnie
    sleepyjonnie
    Ok, I'm afraid I'm going to feel really stupid when I get the answer but here goes. I've created a character in my brother's campaign. I put him in the NPC tracker and marked him as a PC, but now he's listed as both and NPC and PC in that campaign. Can I get rid of the "NPC in" line? I see other campaigns that seem to do this. For instance, the featured campaign "The Nemedian Chronicles." Has links to the PC's that don't show them as an NPC.

Thanks in advance.
  • bevinflannery
    bevinflannery
    You should be able to get him off the NPC tab by clicking on "remove" next to his name.

Is the character also listed in the party list on the home page of the campaign? If not, you may need to click on your own profile, click on the "characters" tab and then choose "create a new character." As part of that process, you should be able to select the option to make it a PC in the campaign.
  • sleepyjonnie
    sleepyjonnie
    Got it! Thanks! BTW, I very much admire "The Weight of Rubies" and have used it as a guide to improving my own wiki.
  • bevinflannery
    bevinflannery
    You're welcome. And thanks for the kudos -- go give me sixteen bazillion stars! Heh.

I'm having a blast playing with the Wiki options; the campaign has been on hiatus for more than a year while other folks in our group get their turn as DMs, but I haven't let that stop me.