Hello from the Foggy SF Bay Area

TashaG
TashaG
edited February 2009 in Player Lounge

Comments

• TashaG
    TashaG
    Hello all,

I have been playing RPGs since the late 70's or so. I found Champions in 1984 and fell in love with the system. I have run pretty much every Genre possible with Hero in all of my years GMing with the system and have had tons of fun with it.

I occasionally play some D&D and other systems. I am an Old School Traveller fan as well and have spent many sessions having adventures in the Imperium.

Tasha
  • FemmeLegion
    FemmeLegion
    Hi Tasha! So what do you think of the Champions Online game, or have you experienced it? I'm currently playing in a HERO system campaign (Florimel will convert D&D mods to HERO, he's that much a fan), and one of my gaming buddies is also a big fan of HERO system, but he is not in the least impressed with Champions Online - at least the parts he's seen.
  • TashaG
    TashaG
    I am playing in the Beta for Champions Online. Unfortunatly due to NDA, I can't really say anything more than that. Though I will say that It's still in Beta so there is still time for things to change.

In my PnP games, I convert what I need or crib what ideas are interesting. What I am working on here on Obsidian Portal is a Post Apocalypse/Horror game. I am still ironing out the details and changing things. It's basically a Zombie/Vampire Apocalypse (kind of like the Resident Evil movies), but with Vampires controlling things. Humans are either, dead (Zombified), Enslaved to the Vampire Overlords or if they are lucky in one of the "Havens" of free humans.