More than one GM??

Comments

• ikernov
    Hi, There are a couple of us that share GM duties. because of the massive task of converting the campaign from 3.5 to 4E, we are dividing duties. Also learding the ways of this site is...arduous. This would be simpler if we could have more than one member with GM privleges. Is this doable? It seems when we promote one of us to GM the other loses the privledge.

Thanks, Chris
  • Redslash12
    Redslash12
    I've noticed this in the Feature Request forum. You could probably just have a DM account and share that account with the other DM's. The DM account would host all the DM stuff and anyone with the password could view it. I'm not sure how the creators of the site view account sharing, but that's really the only good solution I can think of.
  • bevinflannery
    bevinflannery
    Keep in mind that every member of the campaign can create/edit Wiki pages, add/edit NPCs, and add to the adventure logs. Only the DM can invite new members and view/edit the "DM Only" sections of pages.