Map is being processed?

Comments

• Charsen
    Charsen
    So I'm helping my DM make a campaign again and we just got a pretty small picture of the city that the game takes place in, nothing special, very small image in jpg format, and it was uploaded... but now it says "Note: 1 or more maps are currently being processed. Please be patient." Does this mean it's waiting for approval or is it stuck?

Oh yeah and it's in this campaign: http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/misty-streets/maps
  • bevinflannery
    bevinflannery
    If I recall correctly, this has happened to other folks before - it's essentially "stuck." I can't recall whether Ryan or Micah needs to do something to unstick it, or if you need to try again...

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
  • pastadiablo
    pastadiablo
    I am also having the same problem. For the last day it has said it has been processing the map.

In addition, I had some questions about the map tab. Is there a way to cancel an upload? And once a map is uploaded, can you remove it?
  • bevinflannery
    bevinflannery
    I don't know if you can cancel a download. Maps can be deleted after upload - once you manage to get it successfully uploaded, as the DM you will see a red "x" next to the map. Click on that, and it deletes it.
  • Charsen
    Charsen
    Thanks guys. It got fixed sometime last night.

I couldn't delete it while it was being processed though, it was just stuck. I'm about to upload another map, so hopefully that goes through...

:)