A question for A Power Rangers RPG A Friends making

marshalljames1
edited February 2023 in General Discussion

A friends making A Power Rangers RPG that will see the team go to a alternate universe were Tommy and Jason both fulfilled the roles the other did in our universe and he wants to know what are the most likely changes that this will cause?. Here's 8 changes that I thought of that' Jason and Tommy swapping roles would cause that he's agreed to use. What do you think of them?. Can you think of any more

In Power Punks during whatever practice they were doing, I forget what it was, Tommy's smart enough, wise enough, sensible enough and cautious enough to have a eye out for trouble, and by that I mean not just trouble from Rita, which means that Bamboo won't be able to Spike Kimberly and Billies drinks

In The Episode Forever Red Jason, in this RPG The Red Mighty Morphin Ranger, will be more likely to team up with Jason, in this RPG  The Red Zeo Ranger, then Cole

In The mini Series within The Zeo Series Zedd and Rita offer to help the only Ranger that hasn't been captured help against t The Machine Empire, but in this RPG Jason's smart enough to know that theirs a high chance that Justin and The 4 New Zeo won't be able to beat The Machine Empire without working together with former main villains Rita and Zedd, which is why Jason ensures that his replacement as The Red Zeo Ranger will be smart enough to ask Zedd and Rita to help them defeat The Machine Empire long before he's the only 1 left

1 fairly minot hange that will happen will happen right at the end of The Zeo Series and the fairly minor change will see Jason drafting in Tommy to be what my mate has decided to call The Black and Gold human Ranger from another world

When tricking Zedd into thinking they'll fight for him to save Kimberley Jason is smart enough , wise enough and cunning enough to either lure Zedd away under the pretense that Zedd ensures they can pilot his Zords to the best of their abilities whilst Alpha rescues Kimberley or he will defeat Zedd by either out thinking him or by outsmarting him

I will say that my thinking is that if Jason  does defeat Zedd y either out thinking him or by outsmarting him it will likely be something along the lines of tricking Zedd into destroying the machines that's training Kimberley's life energy

In Dino Thunder the differences between Tommy and Jason are enough that Jason will be able to persuade The White Dino Thunder Ranger, I've forgot his name, to permanently join their team m a lot sooner then Tommy did

Another 1 that's from Dino Thunder is that in this RPG its Jason and the human form of Messagog have been friends for years and unlike Tommy Jasons old enough, sensible enough and wise enough that his friendship with the human form of Messagog won't blind him to the possibility that his old friend is actually the human form of Messagog

In the late Mighty Morphin Season 3, or was it early on in The Zeo series?, Kimberley sent's Tommy something known as A Dear John, which is a letter saying she's met someone else and its over, but  in this RPG the differences between Tommy and Jason are enough that either she won't end it or she does end it but she comes to Angel Grove so that she can tell him in person that she's ending it

In Power Rangers Super Mega Force all the other Ranger Team's don't show up until a few minutes after Emperor Marvro, I think that's how you spell it, is destroyed and The Super Mega Force Rangers are facing A Army of X-Borgs, the episode says thousands but my mate says it looks to him like hundred thousand+ so that's the number  he's going with, but in this RPG the differences between Tommy and Jason are enough that Jason will have been prepared for this eventuality for months, he hoped he would never have to use this backup plan but he knew it was possible that he'd need it so he had it ready, which is why The other Rangers Teams will take part in the fight with The Amarda's Armada

Post edited by marshalljames1 on

Comments

• marshalljames1

A friends making A Power Rangers RPG that will see the team go to a alternate universe were Tommy and Jason both fulfilled the roles the other did in our universe and he wants to know what are the most likely changes that this will cause?. Here's 8 changes that I thought of that' Jason and Tommy swapping roles would cause that he's agreed to use. What do you think of them?. Can you think of any more and I've now corrected several mistakes

In Power Punks during whatever practice they were doing, I forget what it was, Tommy's smart enough, wise enough, sensible enough and cautious enough to have a eye out for trouble, and by that I mean not just trouble from Rita, which means that Bamboo won't be able to Spike Kimberly and Billies drinks

In The Episode Forever Red Tommy, in this RPG The Red Mighty Morphin Ranger, will be more likely to team up with Jason, in this RPG  The Red Zeo Ranger, then Cole

In The mini Series within The Zeo Series Zedd and Rita offer to help the only Ranger that hasn't been captured against The Machine Empire, but in this RPG Jason is The Red Zeo Ranger and is smart enough to know that theirs a high chance that Justin and The 4 New Zeo Rangers won't be able to beat The Machine Empire without working together with former main villains Rita and Zedd, which is why Jason ensures that his replacement as The Red Zeo Ranger will be smart enough to ask Zedd and Rita to help them defeat The Machine Empire long before he's the only 1 left

1 fairly minor change that will happen will happen right at the very end of The Zeo Series and the fairly minor change will see Jason drafting in Tommy to be what my mate has decided to call The Ranger Suit of The Black and Gold human Ranger from another world

When tricking Zedd into thinking they'll fight for him to save Kimberley Jason is smart enough, wise enough and cunning enough to either lure Zedd away from Kimberley and would likely do this under the pretense that The Rangers want Zedd to ensure they can pilot his Zords to the best of their abilities whilst Alpha rescues Kimberley or he will defeat Zedd by either out thinking him or by outsmarting him

I will say that my thinking is that if Jason does defeat Zedd either by out thinking him or by outsmarting him it will likely be something along the lines of tricking Zedd into destroying the machine that's draining Kimberley's life energy

In Dino Thunder the differences between Tommy and Jason are enough that Jason will be able to persuade The White Dino Thunder Ranger, I've forgot his name, to permanently join their team a lot sooner then Tommy did

Another 1 that's from Dino Thunder is that in this RPG its Jason and the human form of Messagog have been friends for years and unlike Tommy Jasons old enough, sensible enough, sensible enough and wise enough that he won't let his friendship with the human form of Messagog blind him to the possibility that his old friend is actually the human form of Messagog

In the late Mighty Morphin Season 3, or was it early on in The Zeo series?, Kimberley sent's Tommy something known as A Dear John, which is a letter saying she's met someone else and its over, but  in this RPG the differences between Tommy and Jason are enough that either she won't end it or she does end it but she comes to Angel Grove so that she can tell him in person that she's ending it

In Power Rangers Super Mega Force all the other Ranger Team's don't show up until a few minutes after Emperor Marvro, I think that's how you spell it, is destroyed and The Super Mega Force Rangers are facing A Army of X-Borgs, the episode says thousands but my mate says it looks to him like hundred thousand+ so that's the number  he's going with, but in this RPG the differences between Tommy and Jason are enough that Jason will have been prepared for this eventuality for months, he hoped he would never have to use this backup plan but he knew it was possible that he'd need a backup plan so he had 1 ready, which is why The other Rangers Teams will take part in the fight with The Amarda's Armada