Hi, from Ireland

Anonomuss
Anonomuss
edited January 2009 in Player Lounge

Comments

• Anonomuss
    Anonomuss
    Hi, my name's Anonomuss, and I'm just logging on here to try and organise a game for me and a few of my friends. I've been thinking about it for a while, although it dosn't look like much yet. Though if anyone wants to give it a look over please do: http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/flames-from-the-furnace, any feedback would be much appreciated. I havn't run a DnD game before, though I have made a few attempts at different systems (Such as Serenity and Mage Ascension), so this is my first proper campaign.

it might be a while before anything becomes of the campaign, because of college and work commitments. Indeed, it would be a new thing if anything at all becomes of the campaign (it's become a running joke amongst my group of friends about how I start preparing a campaign but by the time it's ready, they're not interested any more).

But yeah, just thought I'd introduce myself.
  • FemmeLegion
    FemmeLegion
    Hello!

The nice thing about having everything set up and archived here at Obsidian Portal is that you can hang on to it until your players are ready and interested - or you can try to find new players altogether. =)