Linking from NPC/Item to the wiki

Comments

• roohaa
    roohaa
    That is just the basis of my problem.

I figured out how to make new pages for a place " the woo lin monestary of the yin yang blades" . And i want to name it something simple to link, like [[woolin]]...but then the title on my page is meager... i wish there were a slug for wiki pages.

And... is there a way to link FROM npc pages to my wiki short of using HTML. I appreciate the wiki system, and would rather use it then circumvent what seems to be an issue i cannot resolve.

I took a pretty good look at the threads before mine...but i cannot link the "master of the woo lin monestary" to his monestary's page.

Thanks in advance for the help!
  • bevinflannery
    bevinflannery
    I don't think there is currently a way to solve the Wiki page title issue.

As for linking from NPCs to Wiki -- the system doesn't currently allow the use of short-cuts slugs the way you can for linking from Wiki to NPC, or one Wiki page to another. The way I deal with it is to have two windows open so I can use the (without spaces) " display text " : http : // wikipageURL. com trick by simply highlighting the URL from the page's window and copying/pasting it over.
  • roohaa
    roohaa
    Thanks for the insight and assistance!