My mates at it again, you thought the last time was the worst ever?, see what happened this time

marshalljames1
edited July 2022 in General Discussion

My mate and those tables of his that I've mentioned several times before is at it again, you think it can't be worse then the last time?, trust me so did I, but were both wrong, this is many times worse. Idea's, you know I really should find a way to stop him using those table

The Player called his Pc whose A Half Elf Noble Voldemort, which kind of jinxed it, quite the family tree and that's a bad thing, quite a massive shame, for The Pc 

So on his mothers side he's descended from Sigmar, Giles Breton, Tyrion, and by extension The 1st Phoenix King, as well as the unnamed and The Founders of both Kislev and Bretonnia

But on his fathers side he's descended from Arachon, Chrom The Conquerer, Asavar Khul who was The 2nd greatest Chaos Warlord that ever lived, as well as The unnamed 3rd greatest Chaos Warlord that ever lived and Malekith/The Witch King and by extension his mother The Hag Queen

Post edited by marshalljames1 on

Comments

• Abersade
    Abersade

Noble != Voldemort. There was literally a whole book about that.

GM of Rise of the Durnskald: Wrath of the Fallen Goddess - February 2016 CotM

GM of Core: The Ashes of Alcarna - April 2020 CotM

GM of Stream of Kairos

Need CSS Help? It may be covered here: Abersade's CSS Hub

• marshalljames1

You guessed it another problem with my mate and his, to be frank, dam tables, out of all The GM's in my area that I know I sometimes wonder am I the only 1 that's sane?, to be honest no but their are times, sometimes several in a day, when it seems like I am

Like many times before my mate and his tables have done it again, but this is the 1st time its happened twice in the same campaign, I've really got to something about those tables of his

Yep the same Campaign that has A Apprentice Wizard named Voldemort, I knew that was a very bad idea but I didn't know it would be this bad, that ended up being descended from both several of the most powerful Servants of Chaos in History and several of the most powerful Servants of good in history has another campaign breaking Pc and its not  even started

Luckily, can't believe I said that, he's not as powerful as the 1 I mentioned in the 1st of these topics, after all that guy inherited the most powerful criminal empire in world history, but this guys only, I never thought I'd say that, inherited the most powerful criminal empire in Imperial History

So as his inheritance the Noble, I think he's losing it, see below for more info guys bagged 9 very large criminal Guilds and/or criminal groups that his families Criminal Empire has taken control of and that's before The Players even assigned the free advance

I mean seriously? what kind of GM lets A Player use A Pc whose career is Noble whose generated background and family sees him inherit the most powerful criminal empire in Imperial History? even if the random tables did generate it fairly? oh wait I forgot several of the GM's I know, and yes that's sarcasm,

The 9 Criminal Organizations

1st

1 Smugglers Guild

It has 870 Members

It earns 6,059 Gold Coins a year

Take away The Church of Ranald 25% rounded up to 1,515 Gold Coins a year

And

That means it earns my character 4,544 Gold Coins a year

2nd

1 Thieves Guild

It has 962 Members

It earns 6,921 Gold Coins a year