A idea for A Campaign in which A Succubus and The Pcs must work together to stop a mutual foe

marshalljames1
edited June 2022 in General Discussion

In the last 4 minutes I've had A Idea for A Campaign in which 5 Neutral Aligned Pcs have 2 choices

The Basic idea is that A idea for A Campaign in which A Creature, A Succubus to be exact, which would normally be a recurring minor Villain end up unwillingly being A Long-Term loyal ally of with The Pcs

The reason?, all she'll say, at least until she knows they can be trusted, is that she and they have a mutual enemy, she can't defeat it without them, they can't defeat it without her and to destroy it she and they must work together

So what will it be?, refuse to work with me and know that your pride caused, well I'm not saying yet, or work with A Succubus, and if we succeed then you 5, or at least the survivors, will be guaranteed a place in history

2 thoughts are as follows

The 1st is to make it clear that she doesn't like this, she doesn't like being here, that if she had a choice she's be anywhere but here, but her overlord says that for some reason she's the Deamon that that's she's the only Deamon that's young enough, in Deamon Terms, to bypass The Ancient Evils Defences that also has enough power to have a chance of defeating it and we know that she knows that she can't defeat The Monster without The Pcs, that they can't defeat it without her and to destroy it she and they must work together

The 2nd is to make it so that in Succubus Terms she's the equivalent of A 9 month old Baby, which means she's between 1,600 years old. After all I know my players well enough to know that making it so that in Succubus Terms she's the equivalent of A 9 month old Baby  is the only way to ensure they don't kill her

After all I know that they would kill A Succubus that in Succubus Terms she's the equivalent of A 1 ear old Baby, meaning roughly 2,100 years old, but I also know that they wouldn't kill A Succubus that in Succubus Terms she's the equivalent of A 9 month old Baby, meaning roughly 1,600 years old

Choice 1 is they refuse to work together with A Chaotic Evil uccubus, which means they can stop A Ancient Evil and the let A Ancient Evil destroy The World

Choice 2 they decide that working together with A Chaotic Evil Succubus is worth it, after all its that or let the Ancient Evil destroy The World

Not much of a choice, besides this is the chance of hundreds of life times, I mean if needed she will grant a few tiny favors and these favors won't cost 1 or more Pcs their souls

Not to mention whenever A Pc is willing she will sleep with him, naturally she will drain Mana but no matter how much she drains she will restore and doing this won't cost 1 or more Pcs their souls

Post edited by marshalljames1 on