The scenario is designed for A Fighter of Commoner Birth, but The characters far more. Idea's

marshalljames1

Another question from another GM I know, I'm starting to think that the only reason they always ask me to ask questions is because they know that I'm the only that's too nice to refuse

Theirs A Adventure isn't A Set, Its just 2 Books that are numbered 1 and 2, their not intended to  follow on, but A GM could arrange it so they do, their both solo adventures and in the 2nd, not sure about 1st, The Character can get A Few Npc Alliies, sadly none are permanent but their right for the whole adventure

I think that the main reason that A Few Npcs to accompany you is because if this is The Pcs 1st DAD Campaign then he or she may do something that gets his or her character in a fight, and without The Npcs that your character  can recruit theirs no way he or she would win

Saying that though A Player of Noble Birth, very unlikely but it does happen, gets A small Domain, annoyingly its not big enough for a any castle other then the smallest make of castle and even then The Character likely has things he or she would rather buy

If The Pc gets The Small Domain he may be able to recruit 1 of The Npcs that helped him, in theory you can hire more then 1 but unless you've gor a source of income other then The small Domain you got The Fighter won't t be able to afford to recruit more then 1 Npc into his staff

The thing is that if The Fighter rescues Princess Ariella, he won't be allowed to marry her because the adventure assume's that he's either A Commoner, after all its designed for A 6th level Fighter, ideally The Fighters A Human Male but theirs no reason The Fighter can't be Female, None Human or both, and Fighters can't found A Domain befor 9th level or he's not the heir to his families lands and titles

Her fathers plan was that ideally she's marry either A Baron or A Viscount and if not she'd marry A Wealthy Fighter that has either delivered the killing blow to at least 3 Dragons or has single-handely killed at least 1 Dragon or, and this is far more likely, he can convince the king and nobles that he has

But when rolling on A Social Class Tables The GM made, I don't remember what the 6 rolls were but I do know that The Fighters Fathers A King that's Highly Respected, very popular and Very Powerful that rules A Very Large Kingdom, his mothers A Senior Baroness from A Neighboring Country that rules A Very Large Barony and has 3 Vassals that are Minor Barons that rule small Baronies and he's the heir to both of them

I know that the scenarios rules specifically she that The Fighter would never be allowed to marry Princess Ariella, but that assumes that he's A Commoner, after all its designed for, A 6th level Fighter whose ideally A Human Male, he doesn't have to, and Fighters can't found A Domain before 9th level, but depending on your GM's interpretation of the fact the rules say found and not acquire A Domain before 9th level A Fighter could earn 1 before 9th level,  or he's not the heir to his families lands and titles

I will admit that even though theirs nothing saying A Characters can't earn A Domain at 1st level, but lets be realistic no GM has ever been that dumb nor will any GM ever will be that dumb, but that's only in theory and to be brutally honest the kind of adventures that have at least A 50/50 chance of earning a domain are so dangerous that A Pc wouldn't survive 1 until his or her level is ata least 5th and those that guaranteed to earn you A Domain are so dangerous that A Pc wouldn't survive 1 before his or her level is at least 7th

To be brutually honest in my opinion if the chances of A adventure earning you A Domain is less then 50/50 then the odds of you earing A Domain aren't worth the dangers you'd face in A Adventure that has a chance of earning earn you a domain

But in this case his Fathers A King that's Highly Respected, very popular and Very Powerful that rules A Very Large Kingdom, his mothers A Senior Baroness from A Neighboring Country that rules A Very Large Barony and she also has 4 Vassals that are Minor Barons that rule Small Baroniess that rule small Baronies and he's the heir to both of them

So theirs no way that he couldn't marry Princess Ariella, after all her fathers plan was to marry her to A Baron or Earl, but his daughters fell in love with A Future King that loves her whose Fathers A King and whose Mothers A Senior Baroness that rules A Very Large Barony and she also has 4 Vassals that are Minor Barons that rule Small Baronies

I mean I know that Princess Ariella's father his plan was to ensure, by force if needed, that his daughter married either A Baron or Viscount, he planned this even though he knows she definitely wouldn't love her husband and he also knows its very likely that he won't love her, but now his daughters fallen in love with A Future King that clearly also loves her