How could someone who isn't Chaotic Evil even consider this?, I mean this goes beyond inhuman

marshalljames1
edited April 2022 in General Discussion

I had A Dream Yesterday about something that happened in A DAD 400 years before the Campaign, the thing was so revolting that I still feel sick when I think about ot

So my question How could someone who isn't Chaotic Evil even consider this?, now that I think about even some Chaotic Evil people wouldn't do this, I mean this is so Evil that calling it inhuman would be so inaccurate that it would be a complement

Sorry but the dream was so vile that even writing about it makes me feel so sick that I think I'm going to be sick, back in a few minutes, Ah that's better. Ooops why did I write that 

The World has Slavery

A Slave somehow saves The Lives and Souls of the countries entire royal family, and the country covers the entire world

The king decides that Slavery will still be legal, but he will arrange for all of the worlds current slaves to be freed, and to ensure it happens he will use A Wish Spell

In the celebrations the entire castle gets drunk, unfortunately The Slave that's secured the freedom of all of the worlds current slaves finds out that The Kings 22 uncle raped his 19 Aunt

In his anger the man that should have been The Hero of Slaves the world over does the same with  pay back plus a bit more by raping the kings daughter, I refuse to say young she was because it would get me barred,  then cutting her throat in a way that means that not only she not be saved but she will take several hours to die and will do so in great pain and anguish

To say the king is angry is a bigger understatement then saying that the tempreature on The Elemental Plane of Fire is hot

But he still use's A Wish Spell to free every Slave on earth, but their freed from live, it happens the same way his daughter died by cutting throats in a way that means that not only she not be saved but she will take several hours to die and will do so in great pain and anguish

In his anger he doesn't care that among the billions of dead are millions of newborn babies whose mother was A Save, not to mention every freed slave in the world, who number in tens of millions, also die, nor does he care that every unborn child that has A Slave for A Father but A Free Mother also die, as every free Women whose unborn child has A Slave for A Father

Post edited by marshalljames1 on