Should 6 Pcs kill The A child just because his father and brother are powerful champions of Khrone?

marshalljames1
edited April 2022 in General Discussion

I have a idea that takes the plot of Episode 20 of The 90's Show Prince Valiant but puts it in The World of 1st edition Warhammer Roleplay

In this idea 1 of The 6 Pcs is A Noble that has taken A Orphaned 9 year old called Dennis, and yes he is The Cross-Overs Version of The Son of The Main Villain of the show that inspired this idea, as A Squire, he was left at the orphanage at only 4 years old

Like I said Dennis was left at the orphanage at only 4 years old and thanks to unknown magic despite seemingly being A Commoner that before being A Squire had the potential to be A Mercenary of well above Average Ability he is trained in The Skills Astrology, Dancing, Etiquette, Speak Languages -Bretonian and Kislev and Read/Write, after all he is Royalty

Yet despite the contradictions between his career and what he appears to be compared with his manners, speech and training he is A Loyal and devoted follower of The Pcs and he trusts, loves and cares for The Noble that has given what appears to be a orphaned Commoner a chance at a great life as if he were his own father

But at the same time no matter what he is A Bitter Enemy of all things allied to, that serve or were made or created by Chaos, when facing such foes his hatred of them can make him reckless to the point of bordering on suicidal

Yet unlike The Other Pcs are at the start when needed he is willing to work with anyone not allied to, in service to or that was made or created by Chaos, when needed he will even willingly work with things like Outlaws, Greenskins, Undead, Criminals, Traitors, Deserters, Evil but not Chaotic Necromancers, Giants and other such scum, if need be even things such as Murderers, Rapists and War Criminals

After all as far as he's concerned if your willing to fight against Chaos then no matter how Evil you are you aren't beyond redemption

Yet despite the contradictions between his career and what he appears to be compared with his manners, speech and training he is a devoted enemy of Chaos

Eventually word will reach The Empire that A Newly discovered continent that's 4 times the size of The Old World and has 6 times the military power has fallen under the rule of A King called Sinnon

The worst thing is that King Sinnon is 1 of the worlds greatest Chaos Lords of Khrone and his son Crown Prince Dillian is the worlds greatest living Exalted Champion of Khrone and the 2 come from A Family that has, unknown to Dennis, served Khrone for 1,779 years

Upon hearing this, ideally were only The 6 Pcs will hear him, Dennis will break down and say "father, brother, I knew you were evil and that I was smuggled out of Tylune at only 3 years old in the hope that I could follow the path good and return to and bring light to Tylune, but to turn to Chaos"

At this point what do The Pcs do?, can they bring themselves to kill A 9 year old that they've all grown fond of just because the 3 things they think justify it are that his families worshipped Khrone for 1,779 years, his fathers 1 of the worlds greatest living Chaos Lords of Khrone and his older brother is the worlds greatest living Exalted Champion of Khrone?

After all its not the boys fault that his family are monsters and they have been for close to 1`8 centuries, not to mention he was smuggled out of his homeland before his family could induct him into the service of The Blood God, which means that he isn't yet beyond saving but even though The Pcs know he isn't yet beyond saving would they still kill him rather then risk it?

I mean the boy has proven on several occasions that he is A Devout Servant of Good as A Whole and Verna in Particular, theirs also the fact that he shouldn't, ideally, be punished simply because his fathers 1 of the worlds greatest Chaos Lords of Khrone and his older brother is the worlds greatest living Exalted Champion of Khrone?

At this point The GM would point out that Dennis has not yet even turned evil, true he could still turn to Evil or even to Chaos, but at the time he was smuggled out of Tylune he didn't even know that Evil and Chaos existed and was smuggled out of Tylune by people that hoped that if brought up in the right way he could be as powerful A Champion of Good as his father and brother were of Chaos

Post edited by marshalljames1 on