Your thoughts on The Pokemon Gods typings in A Pokemon RPG I'm working on?

marshalljames1
edited April 2022 in General Discussion

I'm working on A Pokemon RPG for me and my brother were the main characters have got to stop Team Rocket getting their hands of The 11, soon to be 12, Pokemon God Monsters, as s sneak preview in this RPG Arceus isn't A Pokemon God, he's only(?) A Pokemon Demi-God Of the 11, soon to be 12, regions from the games and/or anime. Can I have peoples thoughts on The Pokemon Gods typings

1 each is hidden in The 8, soon to be 9, regions from The 8, soon to be 9, generations of Pokemon Games, Orre makes 9 soon to be 10, when The God Monsters were sealed away what is now The Orange Islands were a region, which makes 10 soon to be 11, and back then the 3 tiny regions from The Pokemon Rangers games were 1 massive region, which makes 11 soon to be 12

The Balrog is by far The weakest, saying that though he can still knock Arceus around as if Arceus were A Mere Charizard and to be honest compared to the power of even The Balrog Arceus is A Mere Charizard, of The 12, naturally he will be A Dark/Fire type and their names, the sources that I drew them from, but almost half of them as from 1 of The Generations of Yugioh, and their typings

In order from the weakest to the strongest they are The Balrog(Lord of The Rings) A Dark/Fire type, Khimera(Digimon Season 2) A Poison/Bug type, Live Virus(Megaman NT Warrior) A Poison/Steel Type, Exodia(Yugioh Gen 1) A Fighting/Physic type, Obelisk(Yugioh Gen 1) A Fighting/Steel type, Slifer(Yugioh Gen 1) A Dragon/Fire type, Ra(Yugioh Gen 1) A Dragon/Electric type, Mushrambo(Shinzo) A Dark/Fighting type, Grima(Fire Emblem Awakening) A Dark/Dragon type, Voldemort(Harry Potter) A Ghost/Physic type, Thor(Yugioh 5DS) A Electric/Ice type and Umbra(I've forgot the shows name) A Ghost/Fairy type

I may have forgot what the shows called but I do remember that their was at least 1 group that was opposing the good guys, that the creatures can bond with their controller, that the creatures that both groups were trying to get were sealed in medallions or something similiar, in 1 episode the bad guys trapped the good guys in a cave and left them to die

But 1 of them used the power of his creature to teleport the group to safety. At the very end of that episode he mentioned that the creatures power has almost completely ran out, that the teleport Power is only guaranteed to work once more and that he will save that for when they go after Umbra

Post edited by marshalljames1 on