What do you think of the populations and Crooks I generated for A City?

marshalljames1

1 hour ago a mate of mine sent me charts he'd made for determing The Population of, Police Force of and the Criminals of Cities that are either Small or Very Small

As the capital city of the country that The Pc King I mentioned in in my last post he will 1 day rule is A Very Small City I thought it would be fun to use them to determine the population of and criminals in   the capital city of the country he will 1 day rule. So here goes

The Capital City that has a population of 82,612 Adults and 34,698 Children or a total population of 117,310

This City alone nets The King a minimum profit of 117,310x23 or 2,698,130 Gold Coins per year, 99.88% of which goes on The Royal Guard, which serves as The Cities Policr Force

Also

Rolls on tables The GM made show that 8% of The Capital Cities population rounded up to 9,400 people are members of The Cities Criminal Underworld

And

Yet more rolls on tables The GM made show that The Cities Criminal Underworld consist of the following

3 1,480 Strong Thieves Guilds and all 3 of them have A Guildmaster whose A 14th Level Thief

3 770 Strong Assassins Guilds and all 3 of them have A Guildmaster whose A 10th Level Assassin

2 570 Strong Drugs Rings and both of them are lead by A 9th level Fighter

1 1,520 Strong Smuggling Operation whose leader is A 13th level Magic User

Yet more rolls show that the listed numbers are only those that are permanent, work for their boss's full time and live in the city itself and if push comes to shove and they have enough time and warning each organization could easily triple its numbers