What do you think of how far Delphini has risen from what she was born?

marshalljames1
edited March 2022 in General Discussion

I want a opinion on something in my mates campaign, but this is a question of mine. So what do you think of how far Delphini has risen from what she was born?

Born A Slave with little chance of being freed, with no hope of a great life and with almost no chance of even a every good life

But here's what she achieved despite what she was born

4 times she played a very large part in saving The Entire Empire, did it in Paths of The Dammed, Terror in Talabheim, Thousand Thrones and The 4th was in A mini campaign that The GM made

Only person in History who isn't or wasn't A Senior Noble that was offered the chance to be made A Colonel in her homelands armed forces without starting at a much lower rank, normally Rank and File

Married Erinn who was born The Most Powerful Baron The Empire had ever known that rules The Biggest Barony in The World but thanks to The Barons, now former Barons, achievements The Baron/Erinn was made A Earl that's 18.7% more influential then normal that rules A Earldom that's 26.2% bigger then normal

Not knowing who she would eventually marry she invested most of her earnings in Land and Property and at the current point in time she's earning more per year then any Noble in The World that isn't A Elector Count or his/her countries equivalent of A Elector Count

With no help from Erinn, but he did offer to help, and purely by merit of her own abilities she became the 1st and only female head of The Light College, the youngest ever head of The Light College, the 2nd youngest ever head of any College of Magic, the 1st and only female Supreme Patriarch of The Colleges of Magic and the youngest ever Supreme Patriarch of The Colleges of Magic

Post edited by marshalljames1 on