What do you think of what Erinns players had Erinn do?

marshalljames1

I have a question, don't worry this isn't a question my GM mate wants asking but its 1 I have about his campaign, and the question is what do you think of what Erinns players had Erinn do with regardless to Nina and Erinns Inherited Criminal Empire?

What happened is that a tiny period before The 4 Pcs entered their 2nd careers my GM made rolled on tables he made and the result was that 1 of The Lesser Crime Lords in Erinns Inherited Criminal Empire earned a promotion and became a slightly more senior Crime Lord in Erinns Inherited Criminal Empire

When I said it was a tiny period before The 4 Pcs entered their 2nd careers I'm refering to the fact that it was after The 4 Pcs had earned the experance needed to enter their 2nd careers but before they used the experance to enter their 2nd careers 

At this point in time Erinns player knew that Nina/The Thieves, Player wanted Nina to 1 day be A Crime Lord so Erinn kept the position vaccant so that when the time came Nina could become A Crime Lord simply by filling the vaccancy in Erinns Inherited Criminal Empire

Comments

• thaen
    thaen

Sounds like a cool way for the two PCs to support each other and work together!

Obsidian Portal Developer