Help me link in my wiki please!

Comments

• 7thAge
    7thAge
    Can I do something that would allow me for example, every time I type an NPC's name in the campaign notes or the wiki, it automatically links(blue) to that NPC's Tracker page? I want to do the same for locations and organizations and was hoping I wouldnt have to link everything manually all the time. I recently signed up and have no idea what I'm doing, I am not computer savy. Thank You in advance for any help you can give.
  • redstar
    redstar
    On the right side of each NPC page is a box that says "Wiki Help" then: "Want to link to this character in your wiki/blog? Paste in the following text:" followed by a number. To add a link to the NPC from the wiki, simple type: [[:the number | the npc name]], where the number is the number found in the box on the right, and the npc name is what ever you want.
  • 7thAge
    7thAge
    But I have to do that manually everytime I type in that character's name, right? I was hoping I could set something to where every time I typed in the name of a city or an organization, it would automatically link.