I'm your newb

Tattoo_Bob
Tattoo_Bob
edited January 2009 in General Discussion

Comments

• Tattoo_Bob
    Tattoo_Bob
    I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but I'm new to this site, but also new to roleplaying in general. I know the concept (I think), but I have never done it.

I posted a thread saying this in another part of the forums and got some good advice, one of which was to do a game with more experienced players since I will pick it up along the way and they could hel pme along if I fmess up.

So I'm asking; is there anyone who wants to start a campaign that could allow a total newbie to join?

If so, I'm your newb.

(I started an attempt at a character http://www.obsidianportal.com/character/16344 )
  • Taelan
    Im also a newb not just to OP but also to D&D in general. I enjoyed reading the backstory of your character. It was informative and gave me a good mental image of what Fojar looked like and how he would act. Nice job.

I too made an attempt at a character, heres mine: http://www.obsidianportal.com/character/16756
  • Biata
    I'm new too, guys. I'm with you on that.

I'm getting a little curious and wanting to play with other people, I thought this site was a bit different but by no means really disappointed when I found out fully what it was about. I am just curious about playing with other people. *shrugs* some people tend to stick with their friends to play, from what I understand. My only thing is I'm currently with my first character that is well, strange (if you've seen my thread above).

I've seen your characters and want to encourage you guys and hope you enjoy playing when you do. Keep in mind you've got a great source for information here.