Powers in the Wiki

galwinganoon
galwinganoon
edited January 2009 in General Archive

Comments

• galwinganoon
    galwinganoon
    I just wrote some HTML to recreate format of a Race description page from the 4e PHB (including the encounter power box) for my campaign. I'm throwing up a link here in case anyone wants to use the code:

http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/trees-of-prophecy/wikis/psilon

The background color of the encounter power title can easily be changed to green / blue / dark grey to create At-Will / Utility / Daily powers.

I'm still trying to figure out how to get the Power name and power type on the same line.

[edit:] I tried to just put the code from the wiki into the forum post, but the forum destroyed the formatting, so I'm going with a link instead.
  • galwinganoon
    galwinganoon
    I'm trying to get the template in the forum, if there's weird text and html errors below this post for a while, that's why...
  • galwinganoon
    galwinganoon
    ‹p style="font-size: 75%"›‹b›‹i›Race Description‹/i›‹/b›‹/p›

‹div style="background-color: #EEEEBB"›
    ‹p›
    ‹span style="font-weight: bold; font-size: 110%"›RACIAL TRAITS‹/span›‹br /›
    ‹span style="padding-left: 1cm"›‹b›Average Height‹/b›: X'Y" - Y'X"‹/span›‹br /›
    ‹span style="padding-left: 1cm"›‹b›Average Weight‹/b›: xxx - yyy lb.‹/span›‹br /›‹br /›
    ‹span style="padding-left: 1cm"›‹b›Ability Scores‹/b›: +2 Stat 1, +2 Stat 2‹/span›‹br /›
    ‹span style="padding-left: 1cm"›‹b›Size‹/b›: Medium‹br /›
    ‹span style="padding-left: 1cm"›‹b›Speed‹/b›: 6 Squares‹br /›
    ‹span style="padding-left: 1cm"›‹b›Vision‹/b›: Normal‹br /›‹br /›
    ‹span style="padding-left: 1cm"›‹b›Languages‹/b›: Common, choice of one other‹br /›
    ‹span style="padding-left: 1cm"›‹b›Skill Bonuses‹/b›: +2 Skill 1, +2 Skill 2‹br /›
    ‹span style="padding-left: 1cm"›‹b›Ability 1‹/b›: Benefit 1‹br /›
    ‹span style="padding-left: 1cm"›‹b›Ability 2‹/b›: Benefit 2‹br /›
    ‹span style="padding-left: 1cm"›‹b›Eyes of the Snake‹/b›: You can use ‹i›Eyes of the Snake‹/i› as an encounter power.‹/p›‹/div›

‹div style="background-color: #660000; color: #FFFFFF; font-weight: bold"›Eyes of the Snake‹/div›

‹div style="background-color: #EEEEBB"›‹i›You hypnotize an assailant by staring into their eyes.‹/i›‹/div›‹b›Encounter‹b›‹br /›‹b›Immediate Interrupt - Range 1‹b›‹br /›

‹p style="background-color: #EEEEBB"›‹b›Effect‹/b›: When an opponent tries to attack you, you may attempt to hypnotize them by staring into their eyes. You make a Wisdom vs. Will attack roll. If the attack hits, the opponent stops mid-swing and loses any remaining actions for this turn.‹/p›
  • galwinganoon
    galwinganoon
    Well... That's the code, but it doesn't copy and paste like I wanted it to.

If you want to use the template, you can type the code into your wiki or email me and I'll send you the text file that I use as a template instead.