BUG REPORT: unwanted breaks before tables

NimrodYanai
NimrodYanai

I have a strange issue in my wiki pages.

When I add a table using HTML tags, there are three breaks between the text and the table:

image

 

As you can see, there are three breaks in the html, which are not present in the code I wrote:

h2. Titles

When addressing others, these are the proper terms to use:

<table>

<tr>

<th>Recipient</th>

<th>Title</th>

</tr>

<tr>

<td>Leader of the [[Council of Four, the | Council of Four]]</td>

<td>Grand Duke</td>

</tr>

Comments

  • thaen
    thaen
    Posts: 656

    The Textile Parser sometimes has trouble determining where Textile ends and HTML begins, and it can sometimes lead to these oddly included HTML tags.

    For this particular situation, if you put an empty line between the "When addressing others, these are the proper terms to use:" and the opening "<table>" tag, I think it will start treating them as separate sections and parse them as you're wanting.

    Obsidian Portal Developer

  • NimrodYanai
    NimrodYanai
    Posts: 69

    Thanks!

    That seems to have worked.

  • thaen
    thaen
    Posts: 656

    Huzzah!!

    Obsidian Portal Developer

Sign In or Register to comment.

Campaign of the Month
September 2021

D&D 3.0: Tales from Mystara


Read the feature post on the blog!
Or return to Obsidian Portal!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Discussions