can someone help out with my pins?
I have no idea why but in this map the links for Episodes 1, 3 and 4 go to new wiki pages, even though the adventure logs exist. The links for all the others work fine and I am doing the same thing as far as i know.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
The URL's are going to /new pages and I think the problem is that the 3 Adventure Logs in question are not named "Episode-1" "Episode-3" and "Episode-4" in their slugs. They're named:
If you edit the markers, you should be able to change the first half of the wiki/log link to those slugs and fix it. For example [[ep-3 | Episode 3]]
Also, I suspect you found a bug. I tried it on my test campaign and here's what I think is happening:
1. The user creates an Adventure Log.
2. The user renames the Adventure Log, which changes the displayed title but not the slug.
3. The user makes the Map Marker using the Wiki Link button to add a link to the log.
4. The Textile that is generated uses the new title of the Adventure Log for both the slug and the display name.
5. When anyone clicks on the link in the Map Marker, the system can't find that slug, so it automatically tries to send you to a /new page.
I'll report the bug. Thanks for mentioning it so we could find it!
thanks! hovering over the adventure logs I see now that they indeed have different slugs, and unfortunately I can't change the slug when editing the adventure log. I've changed the links
Thanks for pointing this bug out!
This bug should be fixed now. The system will now support linking to Adventure Logs using the current title.
Let me know if you're still seeing a problem when linking to Adventure Logs that have had their title changed/edited after they were first created.
Obsidian Portal Developer