Space Ships for Future D20

Gully
Gully
edited November 2008 in Campaign Portal Building

Comments

• Gully
    Gully
    Not Sure how manny of you out their would even use somthing like this.

I'm developing a D20 Space opera campaign that focusses on the starships, that given

I created this for a Nicer way of displaying the Starship Data.

Here is the veiw version: http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/1247/wikis/baseshuttle.

table={border:3px solid green}.
    |*Type:*|=. Ultralight|*Subtype:*|=. Shuttle|*Restriction:*|=. Licensed (+1)|
    |*Size:*|=. Gargantuan (-4 Size)|*Length:*|=. 60 Feet|*Weight[1]:*|=. 220,000 lb.|
    |*Crew:*|=. 4|*Passenger:*|=. 12|*Cargo:*|=. 22,000 lb|

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

table={float:right; border:3px solid green}.
    {background:black; color:green}. |_. Defense|=. = |_. 10|=. + |_. Size|=. +|_. Pilot Class|=. +|_. Pilot Dex|=. +|_. Misc.|
    |=. 11|=. =|=. 10|=. +|=. -4|=. +|=. +3|=. +|=. +2|=. +|=. 0|
    |_{background:green; color:black}. Flatfooted|=. 9|\9/2=. This is for notes|
    |_{background:green; color:black}. Autopilot|=. 10|

table={float:left; border:3px solid green}.
    {background:green}. |_\2. Modifiers|
    |*Initiative Modifier:*|=. +2 |
    |*Pilots Class Defense:*|=. +3 |
    |*Pilots Dexterity:*|=. +2 |
    |*Gunners Attack:*|=. +2 |
    |*Targeting System:*|=. - |
    |*Computer Use:*|=. +4 |
    |*Jammer:*|=. - |
    |*Auto Pilot:*|=. +4|
    |*Grapple:*|=. +12|

table={float:right; margin-top:10px; border:3px solid green}.
    {background:black; color:green}. |_. Hardness|_. Hitdice|_. Hitponits|_. Tactical Speed|_. Cruise Speed|
    |=. 30|=. 6D20|=. 120/*120*|=. 4,000 ft. (5sq.)|=. C x 5[2]|

table={float:right; margin-top:10px; border:3px solid green}.
    {background:black; color:green}. |\2=. *Systems*|
    |/2={background:green; color:black}. *Engines*|=. Thrusters|
    |=. Particle Impulse Engine|
    |={background:green; color:black}. *Armor*|=. Cerametal|
    |/2={background:green; color:black}. *Defensive*|=. Imp. Auto-Pilot|
    |=. Imp. Damage Control System (2D10)|
    |/2={background:green; color:black}. *Sensors*|=. Class IV Sensors |
    |=. Collision Detection Sensors|
    |={background:green; color:black}. *Comunication*|=. Mass Transceiver |
    |={background:green; color:black}. *Grapple*|=. Grapplers |
    |={background:green; color:black}. *Power Core*|=. Mass Reactor[3] (26/ 6 months)|

table={float:left; margin-top:10px; border:3px solid green}.
    {background:black; color:green}. |_. Weapon |_. TAB|_. DMG |_. CRT |_. Type |_. RNG |_. ROF |
    |=. Weapon A |=. +2|=. 0d8|=. 20|=. none|=. 1,000 ft. |=. Single |
    |\7=. *Notes*|
    |\7=. enter some note here|

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

table={border:3px solid green}.
    |_. Owner/Operator |=. owners name|_. Ships Name |=. Ships Name |_. Model |=. Shutle 1|
    |_. Crew Level |=. Trained (+4)|_. Purchase DC |=. 52 |_. Cost: |=. 20,000,000 credits|

h3. Description:

The Basic Shuttle for PL 7 travel, fast compared to 20^th^ century tech this modle is still no inter galagtic transport. It would take 2.4
    months to travel 1 light year in this vehical, making the power plant only having fuel for a 2.5 light year trip (roughly half the distance
    to Alpha Centauri our closests neighbor). Despight this slow time this ship is still a boon for any one wanting inter planetary travel
    making the equivelant distance of earth to pluto take just over an hour. The best advance is in the sensors and comunication, its
    collision detection sensors keep even the greenest pilot from hitting things and jepordizing the pasengers aboard, while the Mass
    transceiver allows for mayday calls to reach any where within 1,000AU ensuring imeadiate responce.

h3. Customizations:

Many customizations are made both on the comercial and personal level making this vessle one of the widest in variety.

fn1. Weight given is for hanger and stowing purposes only. Though relative this can be easily converted to Mass by turning it into KG
    (1 cubic cm of water is equaled to 1 gram versus the weight of 1 cm^3^ which varies dependant on gravity).

fn2. C is the relative speed of light aprox 186,000 mps. the mulyiplier is self explanitory.

fn3. Number in parenthisies is the refuel purchase DC and rate of refuel.
  • redstar
    redstar
    Nice job! I would add a space to the last table to make it so it isn't touching, but looks good. If the wizard in my game ever gets his act together, I might use this... :)
  • FemmeLegion
    FemmeLegion
    The tables are impressive, but I'm not certain what the black lines are for.

I guess one of these days I'll need to play around with CSS. =)
  • Gully
    Gully
    The black lines are just to break the page up I just used a simple - all the way across. If this is done make sure there is nothing above or below it otherwise it gets weird bolding some things and truncating the line half through the page.

Redstar: Do you mean make it two diffrent tables? I dont have it touching in my browser
  • Lialos
    Lialos
    My space game obviously uses different stats than yours, but I love the formatting ideas. I've just been mucking with basic tables, but will use your table templates a lot. For character statblocks as well.
  • Gully
    Gully
    Glad to here they where of aome help Lialos, Thank you.