Posting to Wiki

fireinthedust
edited November 2008 in Bug Reports

Comments

• fireinthedust
    I filled out a wiki entry, both the main box and the GM box. I then pressed SAVE. It said "internal server error (500)"

I also can't cut/paste the info to a Word document, as firefox apparently can't do that for me all of a sudden.

a tiny bit stressed, as I really wrote something I like and I don't want to lose it! :o

thanks in advance. :D
  • FemmeLegion
    FemmeLegion
    Ouch on the Firefox thing! I think I would have gotten desperate and taken screen captures and pasted THOSE into Word - I'd still have to retype, but at least I'd remember how I so brilliantly phrased it the first time.

I see this happened about 8 hours ago; I hope that things eventually worked out. =(
  • fireinthedust
    I left my computer on all night. Still, it has done no good... I don't know how to do screen captures!

I have the idea in my head, however, and writing out the main points shouldn't be too bad.
  • FemmeLegion
    FemmeLegion
    If you're running Windows, ALT+PrintScreen (it's the button above the "Insert" button on my keyboard) will capture the content of the current window. You can then open Word and Ctrl+V and it will paste that image into the Word document.
  • Micah
    Micah
    We're terribly sorry about this. We made some changes that would have caused problems for people editing their wiki pages during the update. Did you happen to leave the edit screen open for a long time without saving?

Also, please email me at [email protected] with your campaign name and I'll try to email you the text you were saving. It was emailed to me in an automated bug report.