Hello from Indiana

Bloodshadows
edited November 2008 in Player Lounge

Comments

• Bloodshadows
    Hi all! My name is Mike and I am the Creative Director for Arbor Productions. www.arborproductions.com

I've been role-playing since I was 12, so... wow, 24 years. I've played a lot of different games in that time but horror games are probably my favorite.

Somehow, I managed to get a few adventures published and from there I went to work for Arbor as a writer, then an Assistant Line Developer and now I'm their Creative Director. So now I don't just play games, but make them as well.

I'm looking forward to exploring Obsidian and pointing people over here to house their campaigns.
  • Caldarion
    Caldarion
    Hi Bloodshadows. With your expertice and background, I'd be very interesteed in you looking at a session driven D&D 4e story I'm writing at www.freewebs.com/orderofthevanguard and giving me some feedback. Welcome to Obsidian Portal!
  • FemmeLegion
    FemmeLegion
    Welcome to the Portal!

I haven't said it in a while, but I really envy those folks who were able to get into gaming at a young age. I wanted to and just never knew the right people. =)