Is there a way to modify the Items category dropdown list?

UselessTriviaMan
UselessTriviaMan

I've gotten a lot of use out of the Items section, but I really like the idea of modifying the list of available categories. Has anyone figured out how to do that yet, and if so can I use steal it? smiley

Ptolus, City by the Spire - 2016 Campaign of the Year

"Please pay attention very carefully, because this is the truest thing a stranger will ever say to you: In the face of such hopelessness as our eventual, unavoidable death, there is little sense in not at least TRYING to accomplish all your wildest dreams in life."  - - Kevin Smith

Comments

• thaen
    thaen

Each entry in the list is an entry in a "categories" table in the database, so (at least with the current design) there wouldn't be a way to add something new to the list from the browser side.

Were you wanting to change the names of existing things, or add new categories? 

If there's a category that you want to add, I don't see an immediate reason that we couldn't add it.

If you were only wanting to change the names of existing categories, there might be some way to do it using css and "content".

Obsidian Portal Developer