Anyone working on a base "Savage Worlds Adventure Edition" Character sheet

CraigSteinhoff
CraigSteinhoff

Just wondering there were a few changes, skills and removal of Charisma for starters that would need to taken care of.  If not maybe I will give it a try :) 

Also it might help to add "Savage Worlds Adventure Edition" vs "Savage Worlds Deluxe" as game versions. Sort of like the different versions of DnD but as drastic.

Comments

• kronovan
    kronovan

I've never created a DST here, but I'm currently running a homebrewed campaign that uses SWADE but with some changes. My problem is that my homebrew adds 2 important tracks to the sheet, so any previously created DST's here are of no use to me. For tabletop, I created my own sheet in Adobe InDesign. I might have attempted creating a SWADE DST for Obisian, but I was under the impression that creating new ones was on hold as the staff required to approve them was currently not doing that?

Post edited by kronovan on
  • Kallak
    Kallak

Hey @kronovan, there was something of a hold at one point in time, but this has long since passed. Feel free to bring on the DSTs! We love them, and the users who make them.

All the best,
    - Kallak