OP Update?

Krothos
Krothos

Any updates from the OP developers that we can feast on during Turkey Day?

Happy Thanksgiving! Wish all you gamers and your families the very best and safe holiday!

Comments

• Kallak
    Kallak

I'll get a post together as soon as I get back home from my folks place for the holiday.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • Krothos
    Krothos

:)

• Kallak
    Kallak

@Krothos, apologies for the long wait on this one. That said, I really hope people enjoy reading about everything that's been going on. This post follows more of a "patch notes" style format than my typical quasi-conversational style updates. You can read the January 29, 2020 update post on the blog now.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • Krothos
    Krothos

Thanks much!

• Conan_Lybarian
    Conan_Lybarian

That's an epic list of stuff! Even with a lot of it being small, it's nice to see progress and care given to the details that keep things running smoothly

• GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse

A few thoughts on the update

RUN!  Kallak has access!  RUN!  No, seriously, congrats on that- I am sure that will result in a whole lot of improvements.

Fixing the Google login issue, the multiple sends of calendar events, and the notification email of password change are really welcome fixes, personally, as either myself or my players had issues with each of those in the past.

Love the gifting Ascendant option!  Adding a grace period in for existing is the right thing to do.

Dropping Paypal makes me sad- hoping that renewals will still work ok.

The visual stuff is all welcome.

Overall, a really good update and great news!  Thanks Kallak for your efforts.

Just trying to help out.

• JaymesBolton
    JaymesBolton

Best news ever. 

• Kallak
    Kallak

Hey all.

I'm bringing this thread back because it's update time again. You can now stop by the blog and check out our March 30, 2020 update post.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse

Thanks for all the hard work!

Just trying to help out.

• twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf

I second that!

"I met a traveller from an antique land....."

CotM May 2016: Mysteria: set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.

Previous CotM Aug 2012: Shimring: High Level Multiplanar Campaign

Inner Council Member