Adversary / Villain check box

Solomyn_Kaine
Solomyn_Kaine

I think it would be nice if there were a check box, like the player box for Adversaries and Villains in a campaign.  Something that put them in a separate heading like the PC and NPCs are. I don't think there is anything that does that currently or am I missing something? 

Comments

• Conan_Lybarian
    Conan_Lybarian

I'm not nearly proficient enough, but I bet there's a code to create another npc section you can label as you wish. You can change the wording for PCs and NPCs as of a few months ago. I would imagine you could use different tags to label them advisories and allies

• Solomyn_Kaine
    Solomyn_Kaine

Tags are a good idea. I use those. I too am not proficient enough with the code to figure out how to create another section.

• Kallak
    Kallak

This is something I've done before on my own custom character pages, so I definitely see the appeal. As things exist now, you might be able to sort of Hodge podge it via CSS but I think it would likely be sloppy.

I can look into how much work this might be to add additional sectioning capabilities to the character listing page.

All the best,
    - Kallak

Inner Council Member
    CotM Selection Committee
    Writer/Editor - Words In The Dark
    Obsidian Portal Community and Content Manager
    GameMaster - Crucible of the Blacksoul (CotM for Jan. 2013)

• Solomyn_Kaine
    Solomyn_Kaine

Thank you, Kallak.  I am experimenting with ways to do it while hopefully not breaking anything. =)