Tweak To GM Only Pages

Tau_Cetacean
Tau_Cetacean
edited October 2019 in Feature Requests

Maybe this can already be done... but something that makes GM Only wiki pages automatically (or rather, that can be toggled on so it is automatic, don't want to assume every GM wants this feature...) have a different background color (akin to how GM Only Adventure Logs have a semi-transparent background that instantly shows you which ones are visible to players and which ones are not)

Post edited by Tau_Cetacean on

Comments

• JaymesBolton
    JaymesBolton

I second that option. I have more then once realized that the page I was referencing was GM only and my players were annoyed they couldn't find the information I was talking about. 

• cgregory
    cgregory

Even putting a class called GMOnly in the body like you just did with the wiki slugs should work since you could add your own custom css to make GMOnly class pages semi-transparent, bright orange with a floating pink elephant graphic or nothing at all.

They are among us!

XCom: Defiance - Campaign of the Month November 2016

• Kallak
    Kallak

So, good news on this front. I brought it up with someone from dev side, and they're good with moving forward. The plan will be to add a class similarly to the newly launched per-page setup. There will be a set of default css rules for a baseline (and to make it worthwhile for free account users), and then of course subscribed users can css it to their preferences. I'd say expect this in the next couple days depending on when they get a chance to fit it in.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • JaymesBolton
    JaymesBolton

@Kallak we appreciate you.