Pathfinder 2 Character sheet

CraigSteinhoff

I see Kallax has 2 version of the Pathfinder 2 sheet in "new"status.  Iis there any idea when those will be available? Just wondering :)

Comments

• Kallak
    Kallak

As a point of clarification, there is only one version technically. When I first started creating the sheet, the official sheet hadn't been released yet, and I was working off of the playtest sheet, which ended up looking quite different from the official one when it dropped. I ended up restarting with the official sheet as my guide and started using the original one as sort of a backup location so to speak.

That said, I'm fairly close to being done. I need to build the input areas for [1] weapon and armor proficiency, [2] melee and ranged attacks, [3] speed and [4] inventory, and then apply dynamic list coding to all of the various item types. I wish I could give you an exact day or something, but it depends on how much time I get to work on it unfortunately. The holiday should help.

I know people are in need of one, so I'll have this done as quick as I can.

All the best,
    - Kallak

Inner Council Member
    CotM Selection Committee
    Writer/Editor - Words In The Dark
    Obsidian Portal Community and Content Manager
    GameMaster - Crucible of the Blacksoul (CotM for Jan. 2013)

• CraigSteinhoff

Thank you for the update and all the work!! 

• twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf

Thanks Kallak.  Our group will be sticking with Pathfinder 1 for some time, due to prior investments in books, PDEs, HeroLab, etc.

"I met a traveller from an antique land....."

CotM May 2016: Mysteria: set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.

Previous CotM Aug 2012: Shimring: High Level Multiplanar Campaign

Inner Council Member

• CraigSteinhoff

Any word on the development?