Pathfinder 2 Character sheet

CraigSteinhoff
CraigSteinhoff

I see Kallax has 2 version of the Pathfinder 2 sheet in "new"status.  Iis there any idea when those will be available? Just wondering :)

Comments

• Kallak
    Kallak

As a point of clarification, there is only one version technically. When I first started creating the sheet, the official sheet hadn't been released yet, and I was working off of the playtest sheet, which ended up looking quite different from the official one when it dropped. I ended up restarting with the official sheet as my guide and started using the original one as sort of a backup location so to speak.

That said, I'm fairly close to being done. I need to build the input areas for [1] weapon and armor proficiency, [2] melee and ranged attacks, [3] speed and [4] inventory, and then apply dynamic list coding to all of the various item types. I wish I could give you an exact day or something, but it depends on how much time I get to work on it unfortunately. The holiday should help.

I know people are in need of one, so I'll have this done as quick as I can.

All the best,
    - Kallak

Inner Council Member
    CotM Selection Committee
    Writer/Editor - Words In The Dark
    Obsidian Portal Community and Content Manager
    GameMaster - Crucible of the Blacksoul (CotM for Jan. 2013)

• CraigSteinhoff
    CraigSteinhoff

Thank you for the update and all the work!! 

• twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf

Thanks Kallak.  Our group will be sticking with Pathfinder 1 for some time, due to prior investments in books, PDEs, HeroLab, etc.

"I met a traveller from an antique land....."

CotM May 2016: Mysteria: set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.

Previous CotM Aug 2012: Shimring: High Level Multiplanar Campaign

Inner Council Member

• CraigSteinhoff
    CraigSteinhoff

Any word on the development?

• Kallak
    Kallak

Hey, sorry I just realized I missed this. Things are coming along pretty well. I more or less have the entire layout completed, dynamic lists for things are all in place (I need to style up like 1 more list), and I've started adding in some of the auto-calculating.

All the best,
    - Kallak

Inner Council Member
    CotM Selection Committee

• brandonhurte
    brandonhurte

Will the site be automatically updated with this character sheet? Or do we have to do something to get it to show up?

• CraigSteinhoff
    CraigSteinhoff

Is the pathfinder second edition sheet ready yet? :) close maybe?

• Kallak
    Kallak

I'm wrapping up my sheet over the next few days, finalizing last bits and so forth. Once it's done it'll go through submission and review, and then will be available for general use by all. Once it's approved, it'll appear automatically as an option for users who have set their campaign's game system as 2nd edition pathfinder.

All the best,
    - Kallak

Inner Council Member
    CotM Selection Committee