Maybe not a bug, unsure

Snargash_Moonclaw
Snargash_Moonclaw
edited October 2008 in Bug Reports

Comments

• Snargash_Moonclaw
    Snargash_Moonclaw
    How do I get my campaign to show up on the Campaigns List? It shows up on the Map properly (in Denver) and in the "Recently Updated Campaigns" and "My Campaigns" side bars of the Campaigns page, but not the master list. Does admin have to add it, or is there something I've overlooked in the settings? (It's set as public and to publish.)
  • IceBob
    IceBob
    What is the first character of the campaign's name? Things are listed fairly alphabetically, but I've seen some odd characters or spaces at the beginning of the name mess with the alphabetical nature of the list.
  • Snargash_Moonclaw
    Snargash_Moonclaw
    My campaign has been brought to you by the letter, "O". ("Of Poets, Fools and Madmen")
  • bevinflannery
    bevinflannery
    Strangely, if I google the title of your campaign, I get your campaign home page here on OP as the first hit. However, it doesn't seem to appear in the "Os" in the alphabetical campaign list and doesn't (as you know already) turn up through OP's own search (though I can search my own campaigns and get them with no problem).
  • Snargash_Moonclaw
    Snargash_Moonclaw
    Yup. I've also tried through the GURPS campaigns filter (there are 11 showing) = same thing. Links to it (like from my Bio,) work fine.