Character Transfer

spidieman
spidieman
edited October 2008 in Feature Requests

Comments

• spidieman
    spidieman
    an ability of DM's to transfer NPC's PC's they've created to the players who play them once they have seen how great OP is and sign up for their own account.
  • FemmeLegion
    FemmeLegion
    I suppose it's more involved when you have character pictures, but in the meantime it doesn't take all that long or that many skills to go into the Edit screen for a NPC, copy and paste all the code into a text file, and then copy and paste that into a new character file. I actually had to do that a couple dozen times recently to get some characters OFF my account and onto the account of the person who actually created them.
  • Micah
    Micah
    This is actually on the TODO list. In the beginning, I never expected GMs to create the PCs, but it happens fairly frequently. Guess it's time to adapt the system to how people use it :)
  • DarthKrzysztof
    DarthKrzysztof
    It might be nice to have an "are you sure?" confirmation before the actual transfer, because I seem prone to clicking that button instead of "update" when editing. :P