Sugestion - Plot outlining

Pantera_Laranja
Pantera_Laranja

Some feature to organize plot by scene, mindmaps diagrams, structure the game session. 

Comments

• UselessTriviaMan
    UselessTriviaMan

That's... a really vague request. Can you please expand on that?

Ptolus, City by the Spire - 2016 Campaign of the Year

"Please pay attention very carefully, because this is the truest thing a stranger will ever say to you: In the face of such hopelessness as our eventual, unavoidable death, there is little sense in not at least TRYING to accomplish all your wildest dreams in life."  - - Kevin Smith

• Kallak
    Kallak

Like the concept, but I agree that a bit more of a firm outline would help.

All the best,
    - Kallak

Inner Council Member
    CotM Selection Committee
    Writer/Editor - Words In The Dark
    Obsidian Portal Community and Content Manager
    GameMaster - Crucible of the Blacksoul (CotM for Jan. 2013)

• Pantera_Laranja
    Pantera_Laranja

I was thinking in something like a place to craft your plot, with possibilities of make links with npcs, pcs,  another plots, and some other information perhaps (like maps, images), and structure the chronicle and plots in a mindmap. 

• UselessTriviaMan
    UselessTriviaMan

You can do almost all of these things now, except the mindmap piece (if we're thinking of the same thing).

To me, a mindmap would be a page where you can drag and drop stuff anywhere onto the page. If that's what you're referring to, there's already a great tool for it. OneNote (PC) or EverNote (Apple) are free tools that can do this easily.

Ptolus, City by the Spire - 2016 Campaign of the Year

"Please pay attention very carefully, because this is the truest thing a stranger will ever say to you: In the face of such hopelessness as our eventual, unavoidable death, there is little sense in not at least TRYING to accomplish all your wildest dreams in life."  - - Kevin Smith