Expanding width of the title pic.

zattsplace
zattsplace

Greetings one and all!

I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to expand the width of the banner. Right now it is only 994x199 px. What I'd like to do is to place a more panoramic picture at the top. Much like Eclipse Phase does on/in their books.

Thanks in advance. 

Comments

• Conan_Lybarian
    Conan_Lybarian

.campaign-public-layout #banner-container .campaign-banner-image {width:"Number"%;}

That will change the width by itself. Just need the CSS to move it to the left. I'll keep working on it

• Abersade
    Abersade

It may be worth noting that the width that is being set there is the percentage of the Content Max Width field in the Advanced Settings page or alternatively of the

.campaign-public-layout #content {max-width: YOUR WIDTH HERE;}

code. Well, minus a 15 pixel border on the left and right sides which appears to be inherited from the

.large-12

selector. You could use padding-left and/or padding-right in the .large-12 selector to center your banner manually if other methods fail, this won't scale correctly though unless the browser window is at least the width of the content which would cause issues on mobile devices.

Post edited by Abersade on

GM of Rise of the Durnskald: Wrath of the Fallen Goddess - February 2016 CotM

GM of Core: The Ashes of Alcarna - April 2020 CotM

GM of Stream of Kairos

Need CSS Help? It may be covered here: Abersade's CSS Hub

• zattsplace
    zattsplace

Thank you both! My appreciation knows no bounds. :-)

• Conan_Lybarian
    Conan_Lybarian

I inspected and found the .large-12 too, but it really jacked up my settings page too for some reason. The settings is what I was looking for. I accomplished it in my Star Breaker Campaign, but honestly couldn't figure out how I did it. Thanks @Abersade!