Cannot scroll to bottom of Table of Contents

Ironeyes
Ironeyes
edited April 2019 in Campaign Portal Building

I recently started using the auto-outlining feature. On one of my pages, I use a ton of headers and sub-headers. So many that they extended past the bottom of the screen in the ToC sidebar. When I scroll down, the ToC sidebar stops scrolling once it hits the search bar banner at the top, and therefore I can't ever scroll to the bottom of the ToC.

Does anyone know if there is any custom CSS that I can add that will allow me to scroll to the bottom of the ToC?

Here's a screenshot of the issue (I'm scrolled all the way to the bottom of the page):

Post edited by Ironeyes on

Comments

• Kallak
    Kallak

maybe set a max-height with overflow: scroll? Any chance we can get a link to the specific page in question? I have to see this page!

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • cgregory
    cgregory

I believe your campagins are set to private.  That makes it hard to provide assistance.

They are among us!

XCom: Defiance - Campaign of the Month November 2016

• Ironeyes
    Ironeyes

Yeah, I'm sorry about that. It's a shared campaign between myself and another DM. A lot of the creative work is his, and he prefers it stay friends only.

I've been busy, so I haven't had a chance to try it, but I'm going to give Kallak's suggestion a shot when I have time.

• Ironeyes
    Ironeyes

Just wanted to update that your solution worked Kallak. Thanks!

Here's what I used:

.sidebar-table-of-contents { overflow:scroll; max-height: 60vh}

There is some slight oddness in that, when you scroll down and the TOC snaps to the top of the page, the width of the TOC decreases slightly, but it's nothing I can't live with.

This is how it renders:

And after scrolling down the page a bit:

• Ironeyes
    Ironeyes

Update, I messed around with it some more, and was able to prevent the resizing of the width and was also able to hide the scrollbars when not needed.

.sidebar-table-of-contents { overflow:auto; max-height: 60vh; min-width: 155px}

• Kallak
    Kallak

Looks good. Nicely done.

All the best,
    - Kallak